Sunday, February 21, 2010

Super Randomness

I am in a super randomness mode now.
Like always, i would said so many things had happen, too lazy and too tired to keep my blog updated.
SO be rdy for a series of randomness and messiness..!!

Where should i start.. die la lol...

okok as usual work work work.
The pace in my work is getting faster and faster, or maybe i am getting slower and slower lol. After CNY, everyday i had been working at least 10 hours straight... But comparing to my boss, i am still having a life. Since over the weekend i had been hanging out over butterfactory til 6am.. Still trying hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

I am a lazy person to things that i am not gd at or thing that simply doesnt interest me.
In order to make myself hardworking, I force myself to take up responsibility and role in the company.
Even thought i havnt got the recognition from my boss, i had spread my influence through out the company. initially, I wasnt in the organizing team for the company DND. But after my role in the CNY event and charity, i was somehow included in the organizing committee.

At first i thought WTH again... i dont even have time to do my own stuff.
On second thought, it is another opportunity for me to climb up the corporate ladder. This time round i must be able to cope well on my own work too. soon i am going to be no life..

Other then tat... still working hard .. drink less be healthy ba lol

No comments: